We were called to a beachfront home this week that had a shower that was left on from when the owners left two months ago. It produced enough condensation in the home that mold literally took over! The conditions were a perfect breeding ground for the mold to expand aggressively.
Apex Disaster Specialists were called in to assess the situation. With our experience and focus, we will be able to save this beautiful home and make it safe once again for the owners. From extreme jobs to the most simple. #APEXisthere